Tuesday, August 14, 2019 ((rezonodwes.com)) – The course “Writing for the Web” is for you, journalists, reporters, bloggers, photographers, musicians, and videographers, who want to remain relevant on social networks and who Want to be taken seriously by your readership or bystanders.
Through this course, you will learn how to develop practical tips to write legibly for the user so that your messages are captured and understood from the first minute. You will learn the basic techniques of the word economy, from the right to the point, from the bottom up (BLUF) and 5Ws. At the end of the course, you will master the concepts SEO, SEO, multimedia, bimedia, AdSense, Adwords, Web 2.0 and others.
The course will begin on September 1, but enrollments are already in progress. Here are the steps to register for this course.
2. Click on “Races”
3. Click on “Write for the Web”
4. Click on “Enroll Now”
5. If you are already a DU student, enter your username and password
6. Click on “Login” to access the courses for which you have already registered.
7. If you are a new student, click on “Create an Account”
8. Enter your First Name, Last Name, email, username and password twice
9. Click on “Create an Account”
10. Check your account by clicking on “Dashboard” or “My Courses”
11. Return on September 1 by clicking on Log In and then repeat the steps listed in number 10.
Remember that all courses in the Diaspora University are free of charge, but you pay to receive your certificate after you pass and pass them. examinations.
Dr. Bobb RJJF Rousseau