Haiti – CALL FOR CANDIDATURES : Civil Engineers and Architects (Public Service)
The Office of Management and Human Resources (OMRH) launches a call for applications, within the framework of the modernization of the administration and the renovation of the civil service, for the recruitment, by competition of 100 civil engineers and architects that should constitute the “corps of civil engineers and architects” in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
The candidacy period will begin on August 20, 2018 and end on September 21, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
The competition will take place during the month of October 2018
The winners of the competition will receive initial training from January 2019 and will have to follow the entire process of access to the Public Service provided by the laws governing the subject.
The candidacy of young people, women and people with disabilities is strongly encouraged.
To be a candidate you have to :
- be of Haitian nationality;
- be 35 years of age or older;
- enjoy his civil and political rights;
- be of good life and morals;
- hold at least a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or architecture or foreign degrees recognized as equivalent.
Required documents :
- Curriculum vitae;
- Photocopy of the degree in civil engineering or architecture;
- Photocopy of the birth certificate or extract from the Archives;
- Two (2) recent date ID photos;
- A recent medical certificate;
- Photocopy of the tax registration number;
- Photocopy of the national identification card (CIN);
- Extract from recent criminal record.
Interested persons are invited to send their full application file to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to tabling it either at the OMRH office at #14, Street Débussy, Turgeau, Port-au-Prince, either to the delegations or departmental directorates of the National Education of their region, during working days, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.