May 15, 2019 [Port au Prince, Haiti] Haiti Tech Summit is pleased to announce that the 3rd Annual Summit will be in partnership with Forbes8 and the US Embassy of Haiti. The agenda will be the first crowdsourced agenda – Roadmap to 2030 – bringing decision makers together to transform Haiti's 10 major industry sectors via technology. Discussions and outcomes of round table meetings will be published in Haiti Tech Summit global media partners of over 46 magazines, newspapers and social networks. Over 100 global speakers will collaborate to accelerate: Tourism, Education, Agriculture, Finance, Media, Energy, Health, Fashion, Real Estate, and Music. RSVP to join us on June 20-22, 2019.
Deemed the “Davos of the Caribbean” Haiti Tech Summit brings together thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity's greatest challenges via technology. With Jack Dorsey (Founder of Twitter), Ben Horowitz (Investor Twitter, Facebook), Tim Draper (Investor in Skype, Hotmail etc.), President of Haiti Jovenel Moise, Vicky Jeudy from Netflix Orange is the New Black, and VP + CEOs from Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Uber and more- the summit will return with 3 major developments for 2019:
- Haiti Tech Summit will partner with Forbes Magazine to stream live stream and feature stories and speakers on their website and community
- Haiti Tech Summit will feature major experts and speakers to train, discuss and partner with local stakeholders on projects covering 10+ major industry sectors: Tourism, Education, Agriculture , Finance, Media, Energy, Health, Fashion, Real Estate, and Music. Round table meetings will be facilitated by the conference. The goal is to position Haiti to leverage the 4th Industrial Revolution and accelerate Haiti into the Digital Age. Thus partnerships with the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals will be in effect
- Haiti Tech Summit will offer the largest series of training workshops on personal branding, business financing, and digital marketing in Haiti's history. Workshop sessions will cover 3 tracks:
- Individual track- Learn how to build and monetize your personal brand in the digital age.
- Business track- Learn how to build startups that leverage future technologies or learn how to optimize your business with the best digital tools available today
- Ecosystem track. From Haiti to Tech Summit, Haiti Tech Summit, Haiti Tech Summit. its ambassador network to enable them to travel to Haiti. With sponsorships from the US Embassy flying into 25 entrepreneurs from across the Caribbean, to the 1000 attendees flying into Haiti for the event- Haiti Tech Summit aims to break its record of 123 million social media views to #ChangetheNarrative about #Haiti to revitalize the tourism sector. RSVP to join us on June 20-22, 2019.
About Haiti Tech Summit : Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur, Christine Souffrant Ntim, Haiti Tech Summit brings together thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, celebrities and creatives under one roof together to address humanity's greatest challenges via tech and entrepreneurship. It is a part of a 13-year initiative to turn Haiti into an international tech hub by 2030. The President of Haiti, Jack Dorsey-founder of Twitter Jovenel Moise, Ben Horowitz- Investor in Facebook, etc.